2011年11月16日水曜日

CAMDEN ! DIY

CAMDEN is my favorite place!
I think it has DIY!
I was really attracted to it!
what do you thik?

let's walking together!
   ↓ ↓ ↓   


      
 
    
    
   


many many inspiration!







 horse!

woooooooooooo

Proud Camden


there are many pictures.





!lunch time!




MEXICAN FOOD
with coke!
yes, I always drink coke or melonsoda!
...so peaceful...



and I met nice people.


He took a streetsnap, and understood my fashion.
thanks!
 after that, it started to rain...lol

He can speak easy Japanese.
He makes zipper bags. cool!

many many great places!


       


oh! I forget it!
CYBERDOG!
I really like this shop!
I'd like to take a picture, but..."NO PICTURES"



2 件のコメント:

  1. もう一回一緒にカムデンへ行きってええええええええ:P
    スゴイいい写真とったよ:) xoxxo

    返信削除
  2. 行きたい!!!!!!!!!
    本当にまた一緒に行きたい!!!!!!
    写真見てると本当に戻りたくなる!

    返信削除