2011年11月16日水曜日

first London night

How time flies......!

Two months have passed since my trip (Sept 7th- 20th).
and this year is ending soooooon!

I have to write my memories,
London, dinosaur, market, my friends, gigs, Brighton etc...........

so I decided! I resume writeng my blog,
 "my amazing England life".!


after Bestival, I went back London on Sept 12th.
my first London night, I met Alice & Rovin!


chinatown


I worried about whether we could meet.
because I couldn't use my phone.

when I was walking and thinking we couldn't meet,
I found them!
!an accident meeting!
sooooooo happy! :)

we went to the bar!

menu

cheer!



Alice is student of Oxford university.
 when I went to Oxford university two years ago,
we met and became friend.
she is so cute and very kind.
she always makes me happy!

Robin is desighner!
very creative!
love his illustration!
Thank you for the invite me! love this bar! 

we enjoyed drinking and chatting!





after bar, we went to M&M'S shop!
very big, so ccolourful, many many chocolate!



         



M&M'S Abbey Road


next, Alice & I went to club.
Jessica, Emily,
everyone is so cute!
thank you for meeting!






haha, this blue camel is my favorite!
two years ago, I saw different colour one Alice has.
!!!
love at first sight!
so coooool!
so I bought blue one!
(and bought green one in my trip!lol) 

I really enjoed this night!


I really miss you!
Thanks a lot!
love Alice!

2 件のコメント:

  1. 楽しそうだった^^ブログの記事を読むのが大好きだぜ(笑)

    xoxoxo

    返信削除
  2. thanks Isabelle!!
    me too!^v^わたしもイザベルのblog好き!
    I understood following blog and Etsy recently.
    I check your blog & Etsy!

    and if I make mistake my English, please teach me!!!

    xoxoxo

    返信削除