2011年10月12日水曜日

Bestival 2011 : amazing time

after bjork show,
the finale of Bestival!
light up! fireworks! good music!


I call it "amazing time"!


please look this youtube!
everyone looks happy!
many smile :)


amazing

I feel so peaceful world
you can look more fireworks!


my friends! cute girls!
they're from England.
we could be friends easily.
because we love music! we love Bestival!
and this spectacle! yes, amazing time!
we said "amazing" many times.......


dancing! dancing! dancing!


we were crazy!
we were impressed!

I thought Festival is peaceful, makes us happy.
we can express myself.
it's very happy. 
you can wear your favorite clothes.
you can dancing, singing feely.
freedom world
Bestival isn't only music festival, so I love it.





thank you for meeting!
hope to see you again soon!

I'd like to go back Bestival 2012!

I should do!

2 件のコメント:

  1. great post!
    hope i can go there >.<
    I definitely will following you if you follow me :D
    Decimal Shoes

    返信削除
  2. yeah! you should go next year!
    thank you for comment!^v^
    follow you!

    返信削除