2011年10月5日水曜日

Bestival 2011 :music

Bestival has many artist and good music!


Sept 8th
I couldn't watch show.
next day,
when I checked timetable I was shocked
because I couldn't watch "the LA's" at 8th evening!
(、ン、)っ


Sept 9th
”NAKED INDIANS”

"YUCK"


"KITTY DAISY & LEWIS"
I like them style!
I yearned for them! so cool!


and nice guest! love




"CUT COPY"
good pop & electro & disco!


we can dance their show!
everyone was exited!

"PUBLIC ENEMY"
hey

wooooo


FRIENDLY FIRES PRESENTS
"THE PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE OF DANCE MUSIC"
WITH FRIENDLY FIRES & GUESTS

with "LONE"

!!!

 Matt!!!
I know him!
because I met him in Osaka!
He is staff of TWO DOOR CINEMA CLUB & FRIENDLY FIRES!


with "SBTRKT"

"MOGWAI"
thundering sound
beautiful

I watched with woman from England.
She is nice person!
We were impressed........
often said "great"

"PENDULUM"


"ASIAN DUB FOUNDATION"

"LOS CAMPESINOS!"

many kids! kids! kids!

Sept 10th
"DAN LE SAC vs SCROOBIUS PIP"

"PALOMA FAITH"


"CRYSTAL CASTLES"
many kids! kids! kids!


"PJ HARVEY"
Her music touched me.
stole my heart

and love her fashion

"THE CURE"
this night was full moon.
good

"PRIMAL SCREAM"

My best act!
perfect show!
I really enjoyed this time!



I was dancing with GUNDAM boy and FAIRY girl!
halfway, his GUNDAM wear broke.
but he left his wear. haha
we said "nice dancing!" each other

I'd like to watch again!


"METRONOMY"


Sept 11th

"THE DRUMS"


"KELIS"
She is so cool and nice dance!

dance! dance! dance!

"KATZENJAMMER"




"JAMES BLAKE"
good feeling, good mood
I was in a dream listening his music and close my eyes.

"MACCABEES"

After live,
the man put up me FRAGILE
hahaha


"BJORK"
the most advanced show!
sooo amazing!

I love her image!
artistic! creative! exiting!



"FATBOY SLIM"

wow! wow! wow!
BANZAI!


My best act
"PRIMAL SCREAM"
"JAMES BLAKE"
"BJORK"

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿