2011年10月4日火曜日

Bestival 2011

I went to Bestival 2011 @ Isle Of Wight!
Sept 8-9-10-11th!

my first festival in England!
and camp debut!

London→Southampton→Isle Of Wight

I arrived at 8th night!

 CANPAI!

I didn't have sleeping bag.
I thought I can sleep without it.
but this night, I thought I was going to die.
sleeping bag is very important.
next morning, I bought sleeping bag in campsite.

wow!

sunny!

 beer and oreo is my partner


main stage is so cute!!!
before show


my camp mate!
Shoko, Yu, Maiko, Chiharu!
They are very kind!
Thank you so much!
ありがとう!




police! what's happen!?
 

 shop


paella!
I ate this paella for 3 days!
love!



good music! good people! good food!
amazing!



 everyone write write write!



      

  

many many nice place!

 We enjoyed tea and strip show!

CLUB DADA is the same as Crystal Palace in FUJI ROCK
when I took this picture, dance lessons in the afternoon.
night time is very good!

I called this area STUDIO GHIBLI(スタジオジブリ)
nice form


 toilet


 fantastic!

I have many many pictures and amazing memories! 
I'll write blog about music and fashion of bestival! soooooooooon!
 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿