2011年10月5日水曜日

Bestival 2011 : fashion, people


 Bestival has dress code!

10th(Sat) is Fancy Dress Day!
this year's Fancy Dress theme is Rock Stars, Pop Stars & Divas!


I think it's great system!
I love dress up! make up!


everyone style is very amazing!!!


everyone make up! dress up!




 I chose this dress.

wonderful!
high quality!



wow!

I thisk they are husband and wife.
nice dress!!!



Amy winehouse!


big monkey!


many diva!



slot game



Fancy Dress Parade!

Michael Jackson
Madonna
Cyndi Lauper
Lady Gaga
Katy Pery
ect...






singing! dancing! walking!




look!


little boy operated big man!
so coooool!

cute girls!
thank you for your smile!

rock star played golf!
funny!


!!!
little smurfs!
I saw smurfs!



piano car

 


11th(Sun)
my style
cat tiger


when I waited for toilet, I talked with moustache girls!


wow! same hair!


Fancy dress makes us happy!
everyone smiled in Bestival :)
 very peaceful
love

we can enjoy music and fashion!

If you like dress up and make up,
you should go to Bestival!


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿